|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Who are we? In this policy reference to “we” or “us” means Horatio’s Garden, a Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered as a charity in England and Wales No. 1151475 and in Scotland No. SC045386. Our registered is 2 Throope Down Office, Blandford Road, Coombe Bissett, Salisbury, SP5 4LN. The policy includes our affiliated charitable trading company Horatio’s Garden Shop Ltd.
Our Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Registration Number is: ZA408297
What information do we collect and why? Horatio’s Garden is what is known as the “controller” of the personal data you supply to us. We usually collect personal data about you such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address and your bank details if you have given them to us because you are supporting us.
How we use the Personal Data We collect your personal data and use it to:
- Fulfil your requests, such as donations, participation in events and other activities.
- Communicate with our supporters and volunteers.
- Provide you with information we think you might find useful if you have agreed to this.
- Record any contact we have with you.
- Prevent abuse or fraudulent use of our website.
Sharing your personal data We will only share your personal data:
- If we are legally required to do so by law e.g. for the purposes of taxation, national security, or a criminal investigation.
- We never sell, swap or rent your personal data to other organisations.
- When we use other companies we have carefully selected to provide services on our behalf e.g sending mail and emails, customer analysis and when using auditors, advisers or processing credit/debit card payments.
Storing your information We hold your information securely on computers using modern software that is kept up to date and backed up. We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information supplied to us. Access to personal data is limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security measures put in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control. We will keep your personal data only for as long as we need it to provide you with what you have requested from us, or have agreed to receive from us, to comply with the law or to ensure we do not communicate with those who have asked us not to. We will review on an annual basis whether we should continue to store your personal data and if it is not to be retained will dispose of it securely.
Your Rights UK Data Protection legislation gives you certain rights over your data and how we use it, including:
- The right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
- The right of access to a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to prevent your personal data being used in direct marketing.